Where it all started-Part 1

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where do I start my photography passion?At that time we don't have camera phones or digital cameras.....I started from here...this camera belonged to my father :). He bought it in 1970s at 90 ringgit which was quite a pocketful of money at that time..I wasn't even born yet(mind you, I'm 80's baby you know hehe!)

This oldschool camera really brings a lot of memories...from my older sister baby photos, till my own photos and we grew up along this camera.I also used this from I was in primary school until i went for boarding school in 1996.The flash still works when I try inserting some batteries in it, but the light wouldn't come out.

Nowadays if I try to persuade my father to use my DSLR, he will say, "it's not my time anymore...I'm getting older and don't have time to use all this new gadget..."...It was quite hard also for him to give me this camera, "why do u want it?"he ask."Just for a keepsake since it was nestling in the old cupboard under some old books and clothes'"I replied.."ok, then keep a good care of it...that camera could cost ten thousand ringgit now you know,"he said with a serious look.Ha ha ha..we smiled.

Dear abah..thanks for everything...


Happy(Belated) Father's Day!-father's day is everyday!

2 comments:

DrSam June 15, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

a very classic camera you got there. I bet you father is very proud of you for taking such an interest in photography and becoming a good one.

CatlinaFly June 16, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

dr sam: thank you :) abah sy kata ni hobi mahal..hehehe...sejak sy kecik lagi dia selalu bising kalau sy mintak duti cuci gambar ..alhamdulillah...rupanye ia menjurus ke arah minat skrg :)

Post a Comment

Pesananku

Blog ni gunakan bahasa rojak & juga short forms..harap maafkan sy.Gaya bahasa yang digunakan, ikut mood entry,mood gambar dan juga mood orangnye..heheh..
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP