Suraya & Mokhtar Solemnisation @ Nikah

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010







Another job by KedaiGambarKami . Needed to learn more about wedding photography!!There is a special something about nikah in Johor.I think in Selangor they have it too.It is called lafaz keluarga sakinah as the bride, bridegroom and bride's mom will say a some kind of speech after the nikah is done.It is where the mother will give responsible of taking care her daughter to her daughter's husband, where a daughter thanked her mom and family for taking care of her and, where a husband vow to take care and cherish her wife dearly throughout their life.I even feel i almost drop a tear when I heard the lafaz.I didn't have such lafaz during my solemnisation.It's good to practice I think ;).

1 comments:

Bapak June 17, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

salam,

Melaka juga ada lafaz keluarga sakinah...nice pics..

Post a Comment

Pesananku

Blog ni gunakan bahasa rojak & juga short forms..harap maafkan sy.Gaya bahasa yang digunakan, ikut mood entry,mood gambar dan juga mood orangnye..heheh..
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP